Get a group of friends and make pizza!
- How to make, stretch and shape your own pizza. Once your pizza is baked, tuck in and enjoy with a class of fizz.
- The secrets of a great pizza sauce and what to do and not do to achieve great results every time.
- What makes a great tasting crust every time.
The workshop takes place near Slimbridge. There’s ample parking and if the weather’s good we can eat outside.
Come with your friends and enjoy creating a tasty treat.
The pizza class includes:
- Dough preparation demonstration, tips on home baking techniques and the best ingredients to use
- Shaping and baking the pizza
- Small groups – no more than 6
- Pizza and a glass of fizz
What does it cost?
The price for a group is £100 for up to six people. Payment in full in advance is required.
When can I do the class?
Book the class on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evening (subject to availability). Classes run from 6 pm to 8 pm. Pre-booking is essential. Fill in the form below to book or find out more.
Who is this class for?
It’s ideal for groups who would like to do a breadmaking taster. For a more in depth class, why not try one of Danielle’s scheduled breadmaking classes or a one-to-one session
It’s light hearted and a great way to spend 2 hours having fun.
Why choose this class?
Learn to bake the French way. Danielle did her professional training in France where all bakery owners have to be trained professionally. She has adapted the techniques learnt to ensure you can reproduce what you make at home. Read the 5* reviews of Danielle’s breadmaking classes on Facebook.